Anti-Bullying Top Tips – Animation From The Anti-Bullying Alliance
The Anti-Bullying Alliance have created a new video with some top tips on dealing with bullying situations.
The video was written by students on ABA’s All Together Programme.
The top tips that the students came up with are:
1. If you see bullying, or possible bullying, don’t ignore it. Take action!
2. Bullying is bullying, wherever it takes place.
3. Don’t just tell the person you will ‘deal with it’. Explain what you are going to do.
4. Give the pupils ownership of their behaviour.
5. Don’t forget about a bullying incident as soon as it’s resolved.
6. Practice what you preach.
We think these are simple and effective ideas that we can all use to deal with bullying situations.
Check out the video here:
In our Anti-Bullying Workshops for Schools and our Anti-Bullying Shows we get students and teachers up on their feet to role-play what they can do in a bullying situation. It’s a great way to practice some of the ideas in this video.