Book With Confidence
Updated: Monday 2nd November 2020
We have put new measures in place to make our school workshops safe and socially distanced. We look forward to visiting schools throughout the coming weeks.
‘OpenView Education diligently approached the new Covid-19 measures and the adapted workshop enabled everyone to feel safe and comfortable. We would highly recommend them to other educational instuitions.’
To keep our team, your students and staff safe, OpenView Education has implemented the following safety measures during our school visits:
All of our facilitators wear face visors while delivering the workshops. While moving around the school they will wear a face mask.
Socially Distanced Delivery
Our workshops are now provided through a socially distanced delivery. This means your facilitator will lead the workshop while maintaining 2 metres of distance between themselves and any other students or teachers in the space whenever possible.
- Our workshops are delivered by one facilitator in a solo capacity.
- Your facilitator will not bring any unnecessary items into the school.
- Your facilitator will work with one, class sized bubble at a time, to support schools in adhering to government guidelines.
- Your facilitator will encourage students to keep distance from each other during the workshop.
Highly Trained Facilitators
Unlike other companies, all of our facilitators are hired and trained by us personally and are a vital member of our team. All of our facilitators are trained to the highest standards, with a specific focus on how to provide a socially distanced delivery of the workshops.
- Any facilitators that show signs of COVID-19, or live in a household with someone who has shown signs, will be asked to comply with the government’s track and trace policies and to self isolate.
- Your facilitator will not be using any props or masks in the workshops that will be passed to children, and students will not need to bring anything to the workshops.
- Our workshops are supported by a PowerPoint so your facilitator will be bringing a USB stick. This will be sanitised and wiped down after every use.
- Your facilitator will use a puppet in the KS1 workshop. This puppet belongs solely to the facilitator, and is not touched or used by anyone else.
Regular Hand Washing
Your facilitator will carry hand sanitiser with them at all times, and wash their hands regularly throughout the day, in between sessions, and before and after eating.
We Work Alongside You
We work alongside you to find the arrangements that are the best fit for your school. Our team are available via email or phone to talk through your arrangements for the day. We will also ensure that your facilitator is informed, in advance about all relevant health and safety procedures in your school.
Our theatre based workshops on Anti-Bullying, internet safety and wellbeing can provide a positive and supportive educational experience, so they can be a fantastic way to welcome students back to school.
We very much hope to visit you soon, and support your staff and children in their return to school, maintaining their wellbeing, and accessing school workshops, in a safe and socially distanced way.
You can read our full risk assessment here.
We’re here to help. If you would like to discuss your requirements, please contact Laura on email@example.com or 0207 459 4473.
We hope to visit you very soon.
James, Laura, and the OpenView Education Team.