As the next academic year approaches, we’ll be thinking about meeting our new class of students.
Getting to know our students as individuals can help us to feel more fulfilled in our role as a teacher, it can also help us to identify how we can best support the students in our class. A great way of learning more about our students at the start of term is by carrying out a simple survey.
That’s why we created this short student survey; why not use this survey to get to know your students at the start of the academic year?
- What is your favourite thing that you did over the summer holiday?
- What makes a good teacher?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Who is one of your Heros and why?
- What is your favourite thing at school?
- What do you find most difficult at school?
- What subject do you like the most?
- What subject do you find the most difficult?
- You favourite food?
- Your favourite food?