Introducing an exciting new Internet Safety Online learning experience for Early Years Foundation and Key Stage 1 Students… The Internet Owl – Be Kind Online.
Are you all sitting comfortably? Because it’s time to go on an exciting adventure into the Internet Jungle!
In this Press & Play Internet Safety Lesson, your students will go on an interactive journey with the Internet Owl, and help him to teach all the animals in the Internet Jungle how to be kind online.
Toby Tiger is feeling upset about the unkind comments that his friends wrote on the picture he shared online. But do not fear! The Internet Owl swoops in to teach all the animals in the Internet jungle how they can be kind online.
In this unforgettable e-safety story, your students will meet Toby Tiger, Cecilia Crocodile, Marshall Monkey and Helena Hippo. Throughout the story your students will be up on their feet taking part in the action and talking about the key learning points.
At the end of the story, your whole class can take part in creating Be Kind Online Posters, helping you all to remember the important lessons learned.
Why is the Internet Owl so popular with schools?
- It can be used as part of your school’s online remote learning provision.
- This is a completely video led eSafety Lesson, so you can send it home for parents to use, or it can be streamed on Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- You can also play the lesson in your classroom.
- You can acces the Press & Play lesson anytime you like, as often as your like from any device. So there’s no need to log in at a specific time.
Supports the UKCCIS 'Education for a Connected World' Learning Outcomes
Includes supporting resources & lesson plans
Easy to access. No need to login at a certain time, access anytime, as often as you like.
Perfect for Safer Internet Day
- I can talk about how anyone experiencing bullying can get help.
- I can describe how to behave online in ways that do not upset others and can give examples.
- I can describe ways that some people can be unkind online. I can offer examples of how this can make others feel.
At OpenView Education we offer whole school online learning packages on Internet Safety. We have Press & Play Lessons for Key Stage 2 and 3 students, along with internet safety training for parents, carers and school staff.
Contact us today to learn how our online learning packages can work at your school.
Send us a message here and a friendly member of our team will respond with best options for your school.